MARKETING MEDIA COORDINATOR
We are looking for a driven Social Media Coordinator who has a demonstrated passion marketing storytelling with strong technical skills. This position is focused on creating digital content for both SouthPark Interiors and We Are Stellar Designs. You will be working with a small team who are passionate about the work they do every day - it’s really what makes SPI/Stellar an amazing place to work!
- Coordinate the implementation of Stellar and SPI’s overall social media strategy and day-to-day operations of the targeted social media channels.
- Responsibilities include content planning, scheduling, posting, monitoring, managing and communicating campaigns.
- The position regularly reviews website and social media metrics data using tools like Google Analytics and social media account statistics, identifies and reports on trends and outcomes and identifies opportunities for additional engagement.
- Support the editorial process by working with the Director of Marketing to share digital stories effectively across platforms and develop original content for social media and digital initiatives, including video, aimed at multiple audiences (prospective, current, students, alumni and families).
- Size and optimize photos for the social media posts, websites and other digital communications channels using Photoshop and other digital software tools.
- Film and edit highly polished digital content.
- Conceptualize and produce video content surrounding significant events - property walk-throughs, new installs, designer interviews, etc.for storytelling elements.
- Communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment.
- Highly experienced in taking creative ideas and translating them to visual presentations.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience is required.
- At least 3 years of experience creating various types of media for posting across web and social platforms.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc., and what content is popular on those platforms.
- Must have an awareness of and interest in the latest digital, social media, and video production trends.
- Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a digital environment.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and collaborate.
- Organize personal workflows so projects are easily shared between teammates.
- Must exhibit professionalism as it relates to budget management and meeting deadlines.
TO APPLY: click the button below and include: